OverviewThe Nvidia GeForce GTX 950 is a performance-class graphics card that delivers competitive gaming performance and advanced graphics features at an attractive price. Powered by the latest powerful yet power-efficient Nvidia Maxwell architecture, the GTX 950 packs 768 CUDA Cores and 2GB GDDR5 memory in 128-bit width, empowering you to enjoy fast and responsive MOBA gaming and the latest games in 1080p.
Performance is just part of the story. The Maxwell architecture is engineered with the new VXGI (Voxel Global Illumination) technology to solve some of the most complex lighting and graphics challenges in visual computing. Scenes are significantly more lifelike as light interacts more realistically in the game environment. Super Resolution technology lets you enjoy the detail and brilliance of 4K gaming even on 1080p displays. The G-Sync technology ensures smooth, tear-free images by synchronizing display frame rate to GPU (require displays that support G-Sync). An array of NVIDIA GTX technologies are also built in, like GPU Boost, NVIDIA 3D Vision, NVIDIA Surround, NVIDIA PhysX, and GeForce Experience. These technologies together provide the most immersive and competitive gaming experience possible.
Twin Frozr V – Cooler, Quieter, Better Gaming
With every new generation of GPUs comes more performance. With every new generation of MSI Twin Frozr, we give you less noise and heat! We've listened to all your requests and the new Twin Frozr V is smaller, features stronger fans, generates less noise, keeps your graphics card and its components cooler and matches perfectly with your MSI GAMING motherboard including some funky LED lighting. 18 months on the development of the Twin Frozr V, including field testing in gaming cafés ensure the cards have the quality and stability to give you the FPS you need!
Traditional Fan Blade - Maximizes downwards airflow and air dispersion to the massive heat sink below them.
Dispersion Fan Blade - Intake more airflow to maximizes air dissipation to heat sink.
Advanced Dispersion Blade design generates 19% more airflow without increasing drag for supreme silent performance.
MSI has fitted Twin Frozr coolers with the all new Airflow Control technology which guides more airflow directly onto the heat pipes by using special deflectors on the heat sink. In addition, this exclusive heat sink design increases heat sink surface area, greatly enhancing the dissipation efficiency.
SU Architecture is the best cooling solution for graphics cards. The GPU is cooled by a massive nickel-plated copper base plate connected to heat pipes on the MSI GAMING series graphics card. Additionally, the new heat pipe layout increases efficiency by reducing the length of unused heat pipe and a special SU-form design.
MSI’s Twin Frozr V Thermal Designs are equipped with ZeroFrozr technology which was first introduced by MSI back in 2008. ZeroFrozr technology eliminates fan noise in low-load situations by stopping the fans when they are not needed. Compared to other graphics cards, there is no continuous hum of airflow to tell you there’s a powerful graphics card in your gaming rig. This means you can focus on gaming without the distraction of other sounds coming from your PC.
Catching the Vibe with Cool LED Effects
Featuring a premium LED illuminated MSI GAMING Dragon to lighten the mood. This brand new function allows you to choose from 5 unique modes to set the right ambience for your gaming moments with just one click.
The MSI Gaming App allows for one-click performance profiles that unlock extra performance for gaming or keep your card silent during light use. It also features the EyeRest tab, giving you easy access to image quality improving technology. The LED control tab gives you full control over your MSI GAMING LED lights to set the mood.
OC Mode - Maximum Performance through higher clock speeds and increased fan performance.
Gaming Mode (Default) - The best balance between in-game performance and thermal.
Silent Mode - The best environment for minimal fan noise.
On-Screen Speed & Temperatures
Real-time monitor GPU Core, DRAM Frequency, GPU & CPU Temperatures and much more, in game or in other fullscreen applications, customizable to your preference.
The only thing better than gaming with one MSI GTX 900 series GAMING graphics card is to have two or more running in SLI. The 2Way SLI Bridge L is the perfect link for your ultimate MSI GAMING SLI setup. Equipped with a premium LED illuminated GAMING logo, that can be synchronized to show the same effects as your MSI GAMING GTX 900 graphics cards. Optimized for 4K+ resolutions and 144Hz+ refresh rates, the MSI GAMING SLI bridge is ready for next generation gaming!
Military Class Components
One of the deciding factors in performance is the quality of the components used. That is why MSI only uses MIL-STD-810G certified components for its Gaming cards because only these components have proven to be able to withstand the torturous circumstances of extreme gaming and overclocking.
HI-C CAP - MSI’s Hi-c CAPs are tiny, and super-efficient capacitors. Their small footprint allows the installation of heat sinks and their high efficiency
SUPER FERRITE CHOKES - Super Ferrite Chokes use a Ferrite core that is Super-Permeable. This allows the Super Ferrite Chokes to run at a 35 degree Celsius lower temperature, have a 30% higher current capacity, a 20% improvement in power efficiency and better overclocking power stability.
SOLID CAP - With their aluminum core design, Solid CAP's have been a staple in high-end design mainboard designs and provides lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) as well as its over-10-year lifespan.
MSI Afterburner is world’s favorite cross-vendor GPU overclocking tool. The easy interface gives access to the most detailed information about your graphics card and allows for tinkering with pretty much anything available on your graphics card.
Compatible with 64-bit Apps, available in many languages, including, Russian, Spanish, Chinese and Korean and completely customizable with many user-generated skins, everyone feels at home.
You can also run Afterburner on your iOS or Android smartphone and the built-in benchmarking utility Kombustor gives you insight in your Graphics Cards’ true performance.
1. This offer is exclusively for Sampath Bank Credit Cardholders.
2. Offer is valid until 31st December 2016.
3. End user can convert the specific transaction into Easy Pay Transaction during the online transaction.
4. Sampath Bank reserves the right to amend/withdraw this offer at its sole discretion.
5. These offers are bound by the terms and conditions of the respective partner establishments.
6. Other general Retailgenius terms and conditions apply.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Sri Lanka.
1. This offer is exclusively for HNB Credit Cardholders.
2. End user can convert the specific transaction into Easy Pay Transaction by calling to HNB Call Center on 0112462462.
3. Minimum Transaction limit shall be Rs. 10,000/-
4. Standard Credit Card Terms and Conditions shall apply.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Sri Lanka.
1. These rates are exclusively for all HSBC credit cardholders, for their locally issued credit cards (excluding corporate credit cards).
2. HSBC Credit Cardholders have the option of making payment for purchases in interest free instalments over a period of 3, 6, 9,12 & 24 months. The minimum amount applicable for an Instalment Plan is Rs.5,000/- and the maximum is Rs.1,000,000/=.
3. The minimum payment due on the credit card shall consist of a combination of the monthly loan installment and 4% of the outstanding balance due on the card. Nonpayment of the minimum amount shall result in the standard charges being levied to the respective credit card account.
4. The corresponding amount equivalent of the Card Balance Conversion Plan amount and the total handling fee shall be blocked from the credit card limit.
5. The transaction will be payable during a 3, 6,9,12 or 24 month installment period along with a nominal handling fee decided by the Bank.
6. HSBC Rewards will be awarded for the total transaction value.
7. In case the cardholder wishes to settle the Balance Conversion Plan before the due period the cardholder should inform HSBC in writing of his/her intention to close the Balance Conversion Plan on the card account. In such event of an early settlement, a 4% early settlement fee shall be applicable from the remaining Balance Conversion Plan capital outstanding amount.
8. General retailgenius terms and conditions apply.
9. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Sri Lanka.
1. This offer is exclusively for Standard Chartered Credit Cardholders.
2. End user can convert the specific transaction into Easy Pay Transaction by calling to SCB Call Center on 0112480480.
3. Minimum transaction value shall be Rs. 15,000/-
4. Standard Credit Card Terms and Conditions shall apply.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Sri Lanka.
1. Credit Card Easy Payment Scheme offer will be available to all Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC Credit Cardholders.
2. The offer is opened for 12 months Instalment plans only, with a nominal fee being levied as stipulated below.
12 Months- 3%
3. Minimum payment amount stipulated in the monthly Credit Card account consist of monthly Instalment amount and 5% of any accrued balance left in the Card statement. The non-settlement of minimum payment amount will result in accumulating of standard charges to the Credit Card account.
4. The minimum transaction value shall be Rs. 20,000/- & the maximum value shall be Rs. 250,000/-.
5. Credit Card account will be blocked with the proposed transaction amount of the Easy Payment scheme together with any handling fee. No additional interest will be charged to the blocked amount under the proposed Easy Payment scheme.
1. Card Holder should convert the purchase to "Easy Payment Scheme" within 5 working days (Via call-in ).
2. The minimum amount that can be converted under this scheme is Rs.15,000/- and maximum will be Rs.300,000/-.
3. Quasi Cash (usage at Casinos) and Cash Advances are excluded under this scheme.
4. A fee of 2% of the transaction value or Rs.500/-, whichever is higher, will be levied on early settlement.
5. A cardholder can only have 3 Easy Payment Scheme given at any one time.
6. The total transaction(s) value converted to the easy payment scheme will be blocked in the Credit Card of the cardholder and each month released based on the monthly installment
7. Payment If a cardholder limit is more than 80% blocked due to the above scheme, SCC will evaluate the cardholder's payment history and provide a limit increase on a selective basis.
8. Seylan Bank shall have the sole discretion over acceptance of the request made by the cardholder, monthly installment amount and period granted. In case of decline, the amount debited shall remain unchanged.
9. Other general retailgenius terms and conditions apply.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Sri Lanka.
1. After the transaction is carried out at any merchant outlet, the cardholder will contact the Call Centre Hotline (011 200 8888) and request to convert the transaction in to a 'Seylan Easy Pay' plan.
2. Contact Centre Agent to brief the Cardholder on the terms and conditions and rates applicable for 3, 6, 12 & 24 months.
3. Once Cardholder agrees, Call Centre Agent to inform SCC to reverse the Cardholder transaction to Seylan Easy Pay providing the below information.
4. Transaction Date.
5. Transaction Value.
6. Merchant Name.
7. Approval Number.
8. Repayment period (3, 6, 12 or 24 months).
E.g: If the transaction value is LKR 20,000/- and the customer requests the amount to be converted to "Seylan Easy Payment Scheme" and agrees to pay within 12 months of 20,000 + (20,000 * 0 %) / 12 = LKR 1,666.7 per month
1. Extended Settlement Plan (ESP) is made available to all Card members of American Express Credit Cards issued by Nations Trust Bank PLC ( Bank ) excluding American Express Corporate cards.
2. Card-member can request for multiple ESPs for tenures of xxxx months, however, combination of two or more transactions will not be allowed.
3. The Bank may at its sole discretion reject any ESP requests made by the Card member, which does not comply with the terms and conditions of the ESP Promotion.
4. It is the responsibility of the Card member to provide correct information and the Bank shall not be responsible in the event ESP cannot be provided due to incorrectly and or inadequately provided information on the transaction by the Card member, and/ or ESP is provided to a transaction other than the transaction intended by the Card member due to the said reasons.
5. The total transaction amount will be blocked within the existing credit limit and the respective installments will be billed to the statement on a monthly basis. The blocking will be gradually reduced along with the repayment of each installment.
6. In the event the Card member's credit card is terminated, cancelled, not renewed, or suspended due to any reason whatsoever or any breach of the terms and conditions herein including nonpayment of dues under the ESP or any breach of the Card member agreement and the terms and conditions thereof, the outstanding installments (including the Installments that are not billed) shall become immediately due and payable in full to the Bank.
7. Unless otherwise expressly provided herein, the Bank's Card member agreement relating to the respective credit card shall apply to the installments and the payment of installments hereunder which shall be treated as a normal transaction charged to the credit card. In the event of any conflict arising between the terms and conditions hereof and the Card member agreement the former shall prevail only to the extent the same shall relate to matters involving the ESP.
8. All installment amounts debited are non refundable and the Bank accepts no responsibility in any way for any goods purchased under the ESP and any dispute relating to the same should be resolved by the Card member directly with the merchant and no claim by the Card member against the merchant will relieve the Card member from his/her obligation for repayment to the Bank hereunder.
9. Nations Trust Bank PLC reserves the right to withdraw the ESP or change the terms and conditions of ESP at its sole discretion.
1. This offer is exclusively for NDB Bank Credit Cardholders.
2. The minimum transaction amount shall be LKR 20,000 per transaction.
3. Card members can convert the transaction into an instalment payment plan by calling NDB Bank call center on +94 11 244 8888 within one week of the transaction date. (within 7 days of the transaction)
4. NDB Bank accepts no liability for the quality of goods and services provided by the service establishment involved since the Bank is not the supplier of such goods and services.
5. Standard instalment payment and credit card Terms & Conditions will continue to apply.
6. NDB Bank reserves the right to modify, amend or withdraw this offer at its sole discretion.
7. If any dispute arises, the decision of Retailgenius or NDB Bank shall be considered final.
1. This Installment Payment Plan facility is offered for all Credit Cards issued by Pan Asia Banking Corporation PLC.(excluding corporate credit cards)
2. The Cardholder can convert the specific transaction done at www.retailgenius.com during the promotional period into an Installment Payment Plan Transaction by calling to Pan Asia Bank Call Center on 011 4667222.
3. The Validity period of this special facility is from 1st January 2016 - 30th April 2016.
4. Call Centre Agent will brief the Cardholder on the terms and conditions applicable for the Installment Payment Plan.
5. Upon Cardholder's agreement on the Installment Payment Plan Terms & Conditions, Call Centre Agent will inform Pan Asia Bank Card Centre to convert the transaction to Installment Payment Plan providing the below information.
- Transaction Date
- Transaction Value
- Authorization Code
6. Pan Asia Bank Card Centre will get standard Installment Payment Plan(IPP) form signed from Customer and convert the transaction to Installment Payment Plan within 02 working days receipt of the form from the customer.
7. Pan Asia Banking Corporation PLC accepts no liability for the quality of goods and services provided by the service establishments involved since the Bank is not the supplier of such goods and services.
8. The minimum transaction value shall be Rs. 10,000/-.
9. The corresponding amount equivalent of the card balance conversion plan amount and the total handling fee shall be blocked from the credit card limit.
10. The transaction will be payable during a 3, 6, or 12 month installment period along without any additional fee/charges.
11. Stamp duty will be charged for the total transaction.
12. In case the card holder wishes to settle the Installment Payment plan before the due period the cardholder should inform Pan Asia Bank in writing of his/her intention to settle the balance conversion plan on the card account. In such event of an early settlement, a 4% early settlement fee shall be applicable from the remaining Installment Payment plan capital outstanding amount.
13. Pan Asia Banking Corporation PLC reserves the right to amend/withdraw this offer at its sole discretion.
14. Standard Credit Card Terms and Conditions shall apply.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Sri Lanka.
16. Standard Pan Asia Bank Installment Payment Plan terms & conditions will continue to apply.
Select a Bank
THE LARGEST ONLINE SHOPPING MARKETPLACE IN SRI LANKA