Ring Size guide
1. Keep your ring on a sheet of paper.
2. Draw the inside circle of it.
3. Measure the diameter of the circle you drew in mm or cm.
4. If the diameter is
1.7 cm (17mm) -> US # 7
1.8 cm (18mm) -> US # 8
01. If exposed to heavy sweat, jewelry coating may be easily eroded.
02. Often use cotton cloth to polish the jewelry to maintain it clean and bright.
03. It is recommended to remove the jewelry while engaging in heavy manual work or when bathing.
04. Immediately stop wearing the jewelry if skin allergy occurs.
05. When not wearing, seal the jewelry for preservation after wiping it using a cotton cloth or
tissue to clean the moisture and dirt.