This volume in the Made Easy series provides a concise, user-friendly guide to the principles and practice of urodynamics as applied to the routine management of patients. It offers clear explanations presented in a visually appealing and accessible format.
• Volume in hugely successful Made Easy series.
• Excellently illustrated in full colour.
• Covers theory, methods and applications in clinical practice.
• Contents made even more clinically relevant.
• Includes descriptions of use of newly available refined urodynamic electronic devices.
The book contains predominantly color illustrations, with some black-and-white illustrations.