The 4-Channel Line Tracker sensor provides an easy way for line tracking. A line sensor is composed of a number cells and each cell is composed of a sender and a receiver. The particularity of this sender/receiver pair is that it sends light that shall be reflected by the line to be detected but not by the eventually opaque background surrounding this line. Any sender/receiver pair that is able to make a difference between a line and the rest of ground (of a different color) can be used in a line sensor.
- Current 300mA
- Distance Range 1mm to 250mm
- I/O Pins 4 Digital Output Pins
- Operating Voltage 3.3V ~ 5V
- Sensitivity Can adjust by potentiometer
- Temperature Range -10 C – +50 C