"About WSME 315 AC/DC Inverter Argon Arc Welding Machine
TIG Welding Machine, the series integrates the characteristics of alternating Current pules / direct current pules argon arc welding and manual hand welding machine. Latest technology, these powerful; compact AC/DC inverters deliver superior arc performance with total AC arc sharping capabilities.
Warranty: 06 months company warranty & 1-year service warranty
Characteristics of WSME 315 Welding Machine
• Quality square wave power supply, stable arc, HF arc stabilization not necessary;
• Concentrated heat, easy to fill in the wire, especially suitable for wire welding in bicycle industry, etc;
• Super strong oxidization film removal capability, continuous and adjustable removal width, and good weld surface;
• Bulit-in protective circuits are provided to prevent over current, over heat, over voltage, etc and ensure safe operation;
• High duty cycle, continuous operation without interruption at large current is available;
• TIG torch with cable (water cooling unit NOT included)
• Earth cable with clamp
• Aluminum, aluminum alloy, carbon steel, stainless steel, copper titanium, etc.
Power Vol – 400 V
Input current – 15 A
Rated input capacity - 9 KVA
Current range - 20-315 A
Duty cycle - 60%
Insulation Class - B
Protection class- IP21
Weight - 33 Kg
Dimension (mm) - 600x370x540
Contact us 076-8258737 , 011-2708484 ext 16"