"About MIG 500F
Power and versatility top the list of features of the RILING MIG welder series. The IGBT inverter design of the MIG welder reduces the weight and footprint of the unit making less in weight. The dual voltage design allows the unit to be used about anywhere a receptacle is present. This unit packs more features than any MIG welder in its class. Dual digital displays feature both volt and amp readouts allowing the operator to make precise and repeatable adjustments to the parameters.
Warranty: 06 months company warranty & 1-year service warranty
Characteristics of RILING MIG 500F machine
• IGBT technology and PWN control, high quality and superior performances.
• Digital display, accurate current control, stable arc transition, and excellent welding characteristics.
• Adjustable wire feeding speed, tip ball removing and electronic induction regulating
• Effective spatter control, improved penetration and better welding effect.
• Thermal overload protection.
• Separated welder and the wire feeder; suitable for welding at high places or special positon.
• Wide range of working material such as low carbon steel, low alloy steel, etc.
• Low carbon steel, Alloyed steel and Stainless steel
• Mig torch with 3m cable
• Co2 regulator
• 1.8m earth cable with clamp
• Separated wire feeder
Power Vol – 400V
Frequency – 50 Hz
No load voltage- 65V
Output Current- 50-500A
Duty Cycle- 60%
Wire feeder - Separated
Wire speed (m/min)- 1.5-18
Wire Diameter- 0.8-1.6mm
Protection class- IP 21
Insulation grade- F
Dimension (mm) -560 x 350x 485
Contact us 076-8258737 , 011-2708484 ext 16"