"About MIG 270F
Power and versatility top the list of features of the RILING MIG welder series. The IGBT inverter design of the MIG welder reduces the weight and footprint of the unit making less in weight. The dual voltage design allows the unit to be used about anywhere a receptacle is present. This unit packs more features than any MIG welder in its class. Dual digital displays feature both volt and amp readouts allowing the operator to make precise and repeatable adjustments to the parameters.
Warranty: 06 months company warranty & 1-year service warranty
Characteristics of RILING MIG 270F machine
• High welding efficiency, easy operation
• Small welding heat affected area, on deformation of workpiece and good appearance of weld.
• Simple structure, easy maintenance
• Good design of transformer, small distortion of the output voltage, small splashing and especially for welding thin sheet.
• Good appearance, firm and durable.
• With separate wire feeder, easy and convince to operate.
• Low carbon steel, Alloyed steel and Stainless steel
• MIG torch with 3m cable
• Co2 regulator
• 1.8m earth cable with clamp
Power Vol – 400V
Frequency – 50 Hz
No load voltage- 65V
Output Current- 50-270A
Duty Cycle- 60%
Wire feeder - Separated
Wire speed (m/min)- 1.5-16
Wire Diameter- 0.8-1.0mm
Protection class- IP 21
Insulation grade- F
Dimension (mm) -560 x 290 x 465
Contact us 076-8258737 , 011-2708484 ext 16"