"About the MIG 200F
Power and versatility top the list of features of the RILING MIG welder series. The IGBT inverter design of the MIG welder reduces the weight and footprint of the unit making less in weight. The dual voltage design allows the unit to be used about anywhere a receptacle is present. This unit packs more features than any MIG welder in its class. Dual digital displays feature both volt and amp readouts allowing the operator to make precise and repeatable adjustments to the parameters.
Warranty: 06 months company warranty & 1-year service warranty
Characteristics of RILING MIG 200F machine
• Inverter MIG welder, High rated duty cycle with high efficiency.
• Little welding spatter, deep welding pool, beautiful welding seam.
• Suitable for professional working.
• With separate wire feeder, easy and convince to operate.
• Low carbon steel, Alloyed steel and Stainless steel
• Mig torch with 3m cable
• Co2 regulator
• 1.8m earth cable with clamp
• Separate wire feeder
Power Vol – 230V
Frequency – 50 Hz
No load voltage- 65v
Output Current- 50-200A
Duty Cycle- 60%
Wire feeder - Separated
Wire speed (m/min)- 2.0-14
Wire Diameter- 0.8-1.0mm
Wire reel weight – 15 kg
Protection class- IP 21
Insulation grade- F
Dimension (mm) -480 x 200 x 300
Contact us 076-8258737 , 011-2708484 ext 16"