- "Model Number : Arduino Nano -V3-ATmega168/CH340
- USB : MicroUSB
- Microcontroller : Atmel ATmega168
- Power In (pin VIN) : 5V
- PinOut : V 3.0
- USB -TTL Converter : CH340
- Power Out : 5V-800mA 3.3V-800mA
- Power to USB : 5V (500mA Maximum)
Nano V3 constructed on the ATmega168 microcontroller (16MHz) has the small size and can be used together with model boards for solderless wiring (breadboard). It has similar structure with Arduino Diecimila/Duemilanove, but different size. To reduce the size, components are mounted on both sides of the PCB.
The board uses a chip CH340G as converter UART-USB. Chip CH340G - is a budget solution. With an operation frequency in 12Mhz, yields stable result of a data interchange (for correct installation of drivers on the computer follow the instruction).
Nano V3, can be powered via microUSB-port (up to 500mA). On board have fuser for 500mA for save from SUB-port. External power supply 6-12V unregulated to output VIN, or 5V external power source to a regulate output of 5V. The power supply is automatically selected with the maximum voltage value.
* This Nano ATmega168 have PinOut for V3, not V2.
- Pin headers not soldered. Pin headers in set.
- In Arduino IDE - Board = Nano, Processor = ATmega168.
- Package Included : 1 X Arduino Nano V3.0 ATmega168P CH340"