Gunpla (Gundam Plastic Model) – RG 1/144 GN-001 Gundam Exia
- Gundam Exia appearing in “Mobile Suit Gundam 00” line up to the 15th work of the real grade series.
- Ebisu Kanetake, who was in charge of the mechanical design of Gundam Exia, supervised thoroughly and designed a new marking.
- A new advanced MS grip realizes the outstanding range of motion. You can enjoy human motion.
- GN drive is removable. The GN code pursues the texture and detail imaged from the plasma tube array.
- GN condenser reproduces metallic glow and texture realistically with clear parts and realistic decals as well as inside. GN particle supply cord is reproduced by hologram PET.
- Seven swords from which the development code “Seven Sword” was derived, and a shield are attached. GN sword blade part adopted plated parts.
- Molded item × 9, Realistic decal × 1, Hologram PET × 1, Assembled instruction × 1
- Series: RG (Real Grade) 1/144 scale (5.3 inch)
Mobile Suite Gundam 00