Benefits of Relumins Advance White Oral Glutathione & Placenta Maximum Strength Formula.
- Safe, non-drug formula
- Relumins is 5X more effective than Ivory Caps & more than twice as effective as Gluta-C oral whitening formula
- Packed with L-Glutathione (800mg) and supporting ingredients such as Alpha Lipoic Acid and Vitamin C
- Naturally lightens skin by supplementing cellular glutathione and inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase
- Keeps skin firmer, younger and smoother with flavonoids, fatty acids and placental growth factors
- Powerful antioxidants protect skin against environmental insults
- 30 day supply, take 2 capsules dailyL-Glutathione (800mg)
Clinically proven and scientifically supported, glutathione is the gold standard of skin lightening supplements. It naturally binds with the precursor of eumelanin, the pigment responsible for dark complexions, and creates pheomelanin, a lighter pigment. Additionally, it is a potent antioxidant that promotes health skin by reducing the damage that leads to aging.
Placental Protein (100mg)
Placental protein nourishes and rejuvenates the skin leaving it looking brighter, younger and healthier. It is the most popular skin lightening Placental protein nourishes and rejuvenates the skin leaving it looking brighter, younger and healthier. It is the most popular skin lightening
agent in Japan because of its ability to inhibit melanin production by inhibiting tyrosinase activity. The amino acids, growth factors, vitamins and minerals found in placenta promote smooth, elastic skin.Rose Hips (100mg)
Rose Hips fight skin pigmentation and speed up the healing process. They are rich in moisturizing fatty acids and powerful antioxidants like lutein and zeaxanthin. Rose hips push the skin to regenerate when it has been damaged by the sun and other environmental elements.
Relumins Advanced White Oral Whitening Formula also contains Alpha Lipoic Acid, a strong supporter of cellular glutathione, as well as ascorbic acid to maximize glutathione's effects.Ingredients:
How to use:Directions:
- L-Glutathione Reduced 800mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg
- Vitamin C 200mg (100mg Ascorbic Acid & 100mg Rose Hips)
- Placental Protein (100mg)
- Vegetable Cellulose (capsules)
- 1 capsule with breakfast and 1 capsule with dinner or as advised by your physician.
- As with all supplements pregnant and nursing mothers should consult their physician.
- Glutathione has cellular protective properties that make it unsuitable for chemotherapy patients.