This Oil Measuring Pot lets you swiftly measure liquid ingredients before pouring! Ideal for Cooking Oil, Vinegar & Water!
- Can be loaded with oil, vinegar, soy sauce, wine and other liquid spices
- Simply push the silver button on the top of the bottle, and your oil or vinegar pumps into the measuring container for easy portioning
- No need for a separate measuring cup
- Easy to read graduated measurements on each side
- Easy-pour spout tip – allows you to pour exactly where you want, evenly and without mess
- Clear glass container – allows you to monitor levels and easily identify when you need a refill
- Soft, silicone pump buttons – depress easily and consistently
- Easy to clean
- Item: Press & Measure Oil Vinegar Container Dispenser
- Model No: WT-840
- Material: Glass, AS, PP
- Capacity: 600ml
- Dimension: 10.7cm x 8cm x 19.2cm
- Color: Green
Instructions for use
1. Unscrew the top cap and fill the pot with oil or any other liquid and put the cap back on.
2. Press the silicone button to fill the top compartment with the required amount of liquid.
3. After you have the required amount of liquid, directly pour it from the oil pot (no need to open the top cover).
1. Do not put hot oil directly into the pot, so as not to damage the pot
2. It is made of glass, therefore avoid collisions with heavy objects and do not drop it.
3. Do not keep it close to a burning stove as it may cause ruptures in the glass of the oil pot.
4. When cleaning the oil pot please do not use rough things (such as steel wool) so as not to scratch the oil pot.