DumDum Vanilla Custard Powder 100gIndredients : Corn Flour, Nature Identical Flavour, Sodium Citrate, Colour Powder (INS110).
- Take a bowl (A) and add half of milk (225m1), 125gm of Sugar & 50gm of Dum Dum Custard powder and stir it well without forming lumps.
- Take a vessel (B) and keep it in stow and heat it with adding balance milk (225m1) to it.
- While boiling add the mixture from bowl (A) and stir it with a spoon until the formation of custard pudding.
- After formation of custard take the vessel (B) from stow and pour it into another bowl and cool it.
- After cooling keep the custard pudding in a refrigerator for an hour and then serve it.