Stay productive on the fly
Accomplish what you need to, where you need to : Meet your capable copilot. The sleek 15,6"" Inspiron 15 is compact and always by your side.
Go the distance : Venture away from the power outlet with confidence. With long-lasting battery life, the Inspiron 15 isn’t finished until you are.
Room to spare : Save plenty of photos, videos and music with up to a 1TB hard drive, giving you plenty of room to archive without worry of limited space. The built-in media card reader makes it easy to transfer videos and photos from your camera while USB 3.0 lets you transfer files to external storage.
The forefront of touch technology
Choose the HD touch option for a truly interactive experience that maintains amazing detail and crisp, brilliant images.
Your every tap, swipe and scroll is more responsive and accurate with a 10-finger capacitive touch screen. Capacitive touch feels more natural and fluid than optical touch because capacitive sensors are right under the screen, compared to optical touch which uses cameras in the bezel of the laptop. Have more fun with Windows 8.1, swipe through your photo album faster and unleash your creativity with capacitive touch.
Designed for the real world — because that's where life happens.
- We want you to love your new PC for years to come. That's why we test Inspiron laptops for reliability not just in the places where you expect it, but for the open road ahead.
- Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
- Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
- Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
- Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes with no problems.
- Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting an Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
- Always a good fit: You'll probably never need to remove and reinstall your Inspiron's battery 30 times, but you can rest easy knowing that we've tested even that.
Your content. Anywhere, anytime.
Retrieve that document you forgot to take to the meeting. Edit a photo and share it with friends. Collaborate on a project. Show a video. With PocketCloud or Dropbox, you can easily access all of your content anywhere on any device.
Whether you want to edit and share a favorite photo, watch a movie, or access an important file from home, get whatever you need from your PC using your smartphone, tablet or other device. With PocketCloud, your applications and files are always at your fingertips, making it easy to be productive on the go. Safe, efficient and seamlessly integrated with your PC, it’s a great way to keep your desktop accessible wherever you are.
Dropbox is a service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere, and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all of your computers, phones or tablets, and even the Dropbox website. Use Dropbox to save and share photos, videos, and your work in a snap. If something happens to any of your devices, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox. Get 20GB of Dropbox space included for a year with your purchase of a new Dell PC*.
No matter which option you choose, rest assured that the content you care about is safely stored in the cloud.
My Dell for your peace of mind
My Dell is an easy-to-use support tool that consolidates the information you need about your PC.
- Proactive: Advice and alerts let you know about issues before they happen, and tools to fix them if they arise.
- Simple: Get easy access to Dell support, warranty information and services to help you save time and reduce hassle.
- Trustworthy: Dell Back-up and Recovery provides flexible, automated backup and recovery to ensure your precious pictures, music and files remain safe. This feature is accessible through the My Dell interface.
Your Inspiron comes with America’s Best Support
- 90 days Premium Phone Support
24x7 advanced phone support for hardware and software issues (including support for 3rd party software). You can count on us for a great experience and rapid support.
- One year In-Home Service after Remote diagnosis
Have a technician and/or part dispatched to your home following remote diagnosis if the issue is covered by Dell’s Limited Hardware Warranty.
- Dell Cloud Data Tools, now standard on all PCs
Never be without your data, no matter where you are. Dell Backup and Recovery and PocketCloud all come standard so you can securely store, share and access files.
Accidental Damage Service
Let us repair or replace your system in the event of an accident. Accidental Damage service covers surges and screen breaks, liquid spills, accidental drops and falls.